Thursday, November 20, 2014

Not Quite Dead... But Close

Day two of circuit training went well... minus my need to lay starfish when I got home until I could muster the energy to eat lunch.
Today I did the lower body part of my circuit training workout and it was killer. Compared to the people putting together the resources I used to make my routine, my workout was probably child's play but that's why beginners begin at the beginning I guess! The worst part is knowing that I need to go back tomorrow and do upper body again since I missed Monday and Tuesday. I could use a day of rest but I could use dropping 100lbs more so back I will go.
I could definitely go for some support from all you awesome people so fill up the comments and tell me about your successes!

No comments:

Post a Comment